Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Xmas in New York!!

Well well well my fellow homies!!! So I finally went and got my herr did tonight after work, which was way overdue, because it was almost 5 weeks (the week of Hurricance Sandy Child!) since my last herr-cut.  My herr grows really fast!  Thank god my homegirl Nate does me up real nice! And I get to visit her at Warren Tricomi Salon in the Plaza Hotel..  Pretty Major in itself.  So anyways, I met my friend Rocky for a drink afterward to catch up and then child, I realized how late I was going to be getting home, so I hi-tailed out of there and headed towards 5th avenue to walk to the east side to catch the train home..  So I get to 58th and 5th avenue only to be more distracted with the fact that Bergdorf Goodman is located right there, and their Christmas window displays are up in full force!!!  I tell you they are so cool! Always are and always will be. So F'in rad.  And then child, I'm all " My ass is now gonna be real late, because I have to take pics of these and share them with my homies!!!"  So here they are... Enjoy...   Btw, these were taken from my phone, and there was such a crowd  so they are as good as I could make them, which I don't know what that means...  These first few are awesome because the scene's view looks as if you are above looking down on them...























No comments:

Post a Comment